Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shampoo

I am so glad to say that after 4 years of trying a number of different natural shampoos and even trying to make my own - I have finally found the shampoo for me.

It's Green Beaver's Gluten Free Shampoo.

I mean, I don't need my shampoo to be gluten free, so I guess that's just a bonus? But my hair finally loves me. It's clean, it's toxin-free and it looks and feels good. Just in case you didn't click on the link above, this shampoo seems to cover all the good things like:

  • Certified organic
  • Vegan
  • Biodegradable
  • Not tested on animals
  •  and free of:
    • parabens
    • phenoxyethanol or formaldehyde releaser preservatives
    • artificial fragrances or dyes
    • phthalates
    • SLS
    • sulfates or ingredients generating carcinogenic nitroamines. 


I used Nature Clean for awhile until they changed the look and I feel tripled the price? Ok maybe doubled. But still. Now that I've used this shampoo for a good month now, my hair looks and feels better than it did with Nature Clean (which is a company I still love by the way!).

So my hair loves me. And like all the discoveries I've made over the years, it's always worth it to find the best natural product that works for you. I feel guilt-free and toxin-free and I didn't have to compromise on what's important to me.

As mentioned before, everybody's different and every body's different. How my hair reacts/feels/looks with different shampoos will be different from you. Keith was completely fine with some of the other shampoos we tried. Me? My hair would look greasy and feel heavy.

So glad I picked this up at my fave store Better Bulk - thanks Brian for the recommendation!





No comments:

Post a Comment